Top Class Signals

Fund Manager

Активный участник
How are you all? Here I will be posting almost every day Trading Setups Based on EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY & USDCAD and will also try to follow it up accurately with time as the Market changes trajectory as per my Plan and Strategy. Trading can be followed and can also be used on Live Account But I advise anyone following to First Check it up on Demo. These are Trading Setups and Signals based on my own analysis run on background mainly H4 and H1 Timeframes. There is no obligation to follow this or this is any financial advice. Its based on my Trading Strategy Analysis and Plan.

As for my System I have a Basic Calculation on Account Management and Equity.

It goes this way: Equity Startup 2K > Expected DD 20 - 30% > Expected Monthly Return 20 - 40% Gain
Equity Startup 5K > Expected DD 20 - 30% > Expected Monthly Return 20 - 40% Gain

If anyone wants to discuss Joining or Partnership Here are the Contacts :

Add Skype Username: Hump DD
Or Use Skype Address: cid.4420e75e7a4b7bc7

Join Skype Group: -https://join.skype.com/CZdabFEaQIfb

Contact By Email:

1 - [email protected]

2 - [email protected]

Here is the link to Live Account Monitoring under plan as a showcase. I have previous dates accounts too ranging from 3M and above but they are private per clientele request. Follow it and you will see. If you want trades to be displayed, let me know.

1720533306697.png

fxblue.com/users/traderxps01

1720533337486.png

1720533381269.png

1720533475771.png

1720533560768.png

Now the trades can go wrong at times. I have a First Level Backup which one follows will see how I try to maneuver it. I have a Final Level Backup where if things go very wrong Hedge a component of Trading can be used to bring about Stability in the System.

Any further information or inquiries can be sent in a private message or email or skype.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Fund Manager

Активный участник
With the Incoming Market News regarding some speech by powell

90% projection by my systematic development of

EURUSD taking a sharp dip down meaning Bearish Move probable in range of greater then 50 pips or above

GBPUSD taking a sharp dip down meaning Bearish Move probable in range of greater then 70 pips or above

USDJPY could take a rocket off meaning Bullish Move probable in range of greater then 100 pips or slightly above

The market may shoot later or during depending on the participants entering from support levels and or resistance levels However, above is the case Stand Valid

Prove me wrong I will pay you 😄

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Examples of Trades Finished:

If you join me you will experience the same in your account and trading.

Key

Blue Long
Yellow Short

EURUSD

1720536377766.png

Current Short EURUSD TP @ 1.07731

GBPUSD

1720536532986.png

Current Short GBPUSD TP @ 1.27552

USDJPY

1720536735019.png

Current Long USDJPY TP @ 161.457

USDCAD

1720536864613.png

Current Short USDCAD TP @ 1.35917

Discuss partnership to join See you for now

TonyGun

Активный участник
В случае возникновения проблем я пришлю вам номер своего международного банковского счета. Заранее спасибо.

tuchikuchi

Прохожий

EURUSD taking a sharp dip down meaning Bearish Move probable in range of greater then 50 pips or above

GBPUSD taking a sharp dip down meaning Bearish Move probable in range of greater then 70 pips or above

USDJPY could take a rocket off meaning Bullish Move probable in range of greater then 100 pips or slightly above

The market may shoot later or during depending on the participants entering from support levels and or resistance levels However, above is the case Stand Valid

Prove me wrong I will pay you 😄
Your systematic development's projections for the potential market moves in EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY following Powell's speech are indeed interesting. While it's difficult to predict market reactions with absolute certainty, having a well-developed trading plan and risk management strategy is crucial.

Single Broker, a reputable online trading platform, offers a wide range of tools and resources to help traders navigate market volatility and make informed decisions. With Single Broker's advanced charting features and real-time market data, traders can closely monitor these currency pairs and adjust their positions accordingly.

Additionally, Single Broker provides educational materials and market analysis to help traders stay up-to-date with the latest market developments and economic events, such as Powell's speech. By leveraging these resources and maintaining a disciplined approach to trading, traders can be better prepared to handle potential market moves and capitalize on opportunities while managing risk effectively.

Fund Manager

Активный участник
As shown and it reflects in the Account Monitoring too. Be sure to check it out.

Lovely Hot Trade USDJPY Taken Out Target is Up

Screenshot of this Well Planned Hot Trade Taken

1720541092095.png

1720541174590.png

Lovely Hot Trade With A Solid Gain

Discuss Partnership And Join Me Now

Fund Manager

Активный участник
I Am On Target Prior To News

I don't watch news or calendar much. As my strategy moves, it needs to be adjusted in it. Now in the above case we had some p owell talking. As per my systemic development I had Short Eurusd & Gbpusd on Cards with a Nice Long Usdjpy on Cards.

Usdcad is still mixed but it will be clear soon with Bullish Direction seeming to be on cards. I will post the trade that will also be recorded on Account Monitoring shown so it will be very clear.

Discuss Partnership. Doors Are Opened. Join Me Now.

Последнее редактирование:

t2g

Новичок форума
1720569375213.png
Почему вы торгуете с таким типом управления капиталом?
Это кажется очень рискованной сделкой

Fund Manager

Активный участник

Prove me wrong I will pay you😄

Alright the Market did take a dip with GBPUSD EURUSD and did take a shoot with USDJPY as was mentioned.

Meantime because of time restraints couldn't post the update with regularity However I gained with Short GBPUSD EURUSD and Long USDJPY initially until systemic developments had indicated a Solid Reversal taking place to me where I went Long GBPUSD EURUSD and Short USDJPY.

We have CPI coming. Its big news and could accelerate moves now. Be sure to check out my take on CPI below.

Meanwhile, just a proof of the previous setups.

Key

Blue Long

Yellow Short

GBPUSD

1720700426411.png

Short first as per the Red News Prior. Now Long after my Systemic Alert gave me a Calculated Reversal. Long then and further long now.

EURUSD

1720700470807.png

Short first as per the Red News Prior. Now Long after my Systemic Alert gave me a Calculated Reversal. The target is 1.08668 but I will go further longer there.

USDJPY

1720700515163.png

Long first as per the Red News Prior. Now shortly after my Systemic Alert gave me a Calculated Reversal. The target is 161.187 but I will go further shortly there.

Made a solid gain with USDJPY there. A screenshot to prove the case.

1720700574109.png

Now the Upcoming CPI.

Well
its a quit tricky one but this is my 90% projection and I will go along with it as usual.

Long Further EURUSD to Break Of Tops and SHoot it up like a rocket.

Long Further GBPUSD for Break Of 1.29000 and Shoot it up like a rocket.

Short Further USDJPY for Break of Probably 161,000 and Below.

I am 90% sure of this from my Systemic Approach.

Prove me wrong I will pay you

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Are you all Enjoying

Proof is there in the Account Attached. Keep following and Join Me when you want to

Send me Personal Message Or Use My Emails Or Use Skype Mentioned Or Skype Group Link Mentioned to CONTACT ME

Fund Manager

Активный участник
OK This is Critical. Highly Critical further Red News by a spokesperson.

And there is an imminent breakout likely.

In my case I am certain about this

Eurusd Breaking Down Like There Was No Up
1f525.png
Hahaaa
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Gbpusd Breaking Down Like There's No Up
1f525.png
Hahaaa
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Usdcad Breaking Up Like There Was No Down
1f525.png

Usdjpy Breaking Up Like There Was Never No Down
1f525.png
1f525.png

From the Analytical Point Of View There is a much Higher Chance of Usdcad going for a solid Bull Drive with Targets stretching above 1.37000 and Clearing or Reaching latest High On Chart

Fund Manager

Активный участник
OK This is Critical. Highly Critical further Red News by a spokesperson.

And there is an imminent breakout likely.

In my case I am certain about this

Eurusd Breaking Down Like There Was No Up
1f525.png
Hahaaa
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Gbpusd Breaking Down Like There's No Up
1f525.png
Hahaaa
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Usdcad Breaking Up Like There Was No Down
1f525.png

Usdjpy Breaking Up Like There Was Never No Down
1f525.png
1f525.png

From the Analytical Point Of View There is a much Higher Chance of Usdcad going for a solid Bull Drive with Targets stretching above 1.37000 and Clearing or Reaching latest High On Chart

How are You All Doing Good Thats Nice

As expected the Moves Almost All

I Have registered Solid Gain with Usdjpy & Gbpusd

\/

1721143616150.png

1721143672046.png

1721143723558.png

Dip was shaky there but with a sound plan you will hold long for long
1f601.png

1721143805348.png

1721143886985.png

I wait for Usdcad & Eurusd where Targets are 1.37490 & 1.08530 consecutively

Placing Targets below half numbers and whole numbers is a wise practice for a sane trader

Fund Manager

Активный участник
How Are You All

Tides seems to have change night 3 am Hahaa

Are you ready for the Trend Continuation?

Trading is like an art where only the Entries Count specifically Price Of Entry is your Make Or Break pointing out to portfolios Grow or Bust

Money Management
rotates around Price Of Entry

You get the First Part right like a Domino Money Management is easier and stress free. You get the First Part wrong and you are always catching up Yet sound money management will save you but you need to be a mathematician for that like I am hahaaaa

Now I had already changed direction on Usdcad and Eurusd. Trajectory seems upwards and Tides have changed. So we are On Stranger Tides

Screenshot \/

Eurusd

1721200663814.png

Usdcad

1721200621970.png

Lets see further developments But I think this should be it for both for the week

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Here is what you can Expect if you go by a Predefined Plan with guaranteed results and Positive Outcome Short Term & Or Long Term

USDJPY

\/

1721225546116.png

1721225580170.png

Further Downside Expected so it was real good shorting usdjpy for today

Solid Long Trade on Gbpusd taken too

GBPUSD

\/

1721225654266.png

1721225697533.png

Crossing 1.30000 Block is an achievement in itself and roads may have paved for a rise Short Term

o I am looking for a dip on Usdcad tonight as there is some red news further too and it might do it tonight to prepare for next red news

o I am looking for further gains on Eurusd not only to hit my target but it seems like it has broken up for Short Term

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Ok we have Red News coming again solely pertaining to Eurosd rates

The outlook seems to have changed now. Surely dip is on the cards and its very clear from every angle on chart that Eurusd is seeking a dip

I took some profits out from previous Long and Now I am Short and will see through it through the News Event

1721302441545.png

1721302478069.png

Initial Target is small as I want to get out of this position through Volatility and get back in or if there is a pull back a little later. At times I don't wait at all. Let's see

Similar scenario applies to Gbpusd where I am short with target as below

1721302531697.png

Targets are small because Market Volatility Expected today is not much but you can never say. One can prepare with limit or stop orders if needed

Usdjpy made nice gain again night by use of stop order

I am long now and expect a decent pull back

1721302643347.png

1721302705589.png

Usdcad is the key one for me. I am talking about here I am looking for a Solid Gain and a Big Fall maybe on the Cards. But that is just for me and my analysis. I maintain Short for Target 1.36040 - 1.36140 as thats the immediate lows little above. The price seems to be stuck on top for more then a day. Bearish breakout is more likely then a Bullish one for Me

Let's see how things develop

Fund Manager

Активный участник
That is Solid Solid Solid I am really satisfied and glad with the setup presented

Here is Eurusd hitting Target in style I would say hahaaa
1f601.png

1721314818440.png

1721314864009.png

I am further short with target little further below

One may think I am stuck up with Usdcad Short Hahahaaa
1f601.png
Think again My mathematical management lets me no time to be stuck up Hahahaaa
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

1721314931287.png

However Mark My Words Short is still Heavily On with Usdcad so Tread Carefully These Waters

Верх