СВЕЖАТИНКА [последние торговые эксперты]

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

baltik

Активный участник
А реально ли С помощью "советника" выполнить скрипт который
перекинет бабло с одного счета на другой ??!!!
к чему это я ... Да просто подумал
чем больше засирать МТ эксперементам тем больше каки может случится
Вот в ОС 7 в паке
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\MetaTrader
лежит полная копия папки
C:\Program Files\MetaTrader
и удаляя тут не забывайте чистить там \AppData (скрытая папка)

А вообще я отчаялся найти путного советника нет таких
все они лохи перепробовал штук 15 - отстой
я бы на месте ДЦ сам бы бесплатных советников всем впендюривал
им же спреды нужны - вот вам спреды - любой советник шпарит по 10-15 пунктов
если угадал и в кусты и почти 99,9 советников сольют депо после 2-3 месяцев работы

ld73

Активный участник
А реально ли С помощью "советника" выполнить скрипт который
перекинет бабло с одного счета на другой ??!!!

Не-а, такое сделать нельзя, а если факт подобного будет обнаружен, то все... засудят разработчиков МТ и ДЦ :).
Но.... Как всегда есть "но", заключается это самое "но" в том что эксперты использующие длл-ки, вполне могут сканировать все что происходит с вашим компом, т.е. можно в легкую получить к примеру пароли, номера счетов и т.д., в плод до скриншотов вашего рабочего стола.
И в таком случае перекинуть деньги с вашего счета на другой не составит труда :).

Страшная история в преддверие Нового года!!!
Всех с наступающим, а так же тех кто читает этот форум с "БиГГГ профитами" в новом году.

ld73

Активный участник
я бы на месте ДЦ сам бы бесплатных советников всем впендюривал
им же спреды нужны - вот вам спреды - любой советник шпарит по 10-15 пунктов
если угадал и в кусты и почти 99,9 советников сольют депо после 2-3 месяцев работы

В этом есть смысл и даже некоторые ДЦ прелодгают целые пакеты автоматической торговли(название не помню ДЦ), уверяя вас в том что еще чучуть и вы обогатитесь.

justme

Почетный гражданин
profit hunter

any one have this
_http://www.forexprofithunter.net/

Forex Profit Hunter - One of The World's Most Powerful Forex Trading Robots

Roscoe

Почетный гражданин
any one have this
_http://www.forexprofithunter.net/"
Forex Profit Hunter - One of The World's Most Powerful Forex Trading Robots

Hi,
Get from here.

Regards,:)
Roscoe

Uhhh!!!!
Sorry, seems this versions have expired.

Here´s the message inside the code :

Account Management Trading Control Time Control Expired Version.. Invalid Time: Time cannot be zero hours Invalid TakeProfit value: cannot be less than 10 pips Invalid StopLoss value: cannot be less than 20 pips TakeProfit & StopLoss are essential options EURUSD GBPUSD NZDUSD AUDUSD EURGBP BUY SELL NO ORDERS _ Entering Sell Zone _ Entering Buy Zone _ No Trades Zone E.A. to be inactive from: hr to hr

Roscoe

Вложения

• Profit_Hunter_EA.rar
    10,5 КБ · Просмотры: 234
  • Profit_Hunter_EA.zip
    12,2 КБ · Просмотры: 221

Roscoe

Почетный гражданин
Hi,

Someone can decompile the ex4 file to mq4 and change or rewrite old dates so to make it work??:fa::oops:
But maybe this one is another crap EA??:question::question::oops:
Regards,
Roscoe

Iuzer

Местный житель
Hi,
Get from here.

Roscoe

Uhhh!!!!
Sorry, seems this versions have expired.

Here´s the message inside the code :

Account Management Trading Control Time Control Expired Version.. Invalid Time: Time cannot be zero hours Invalid TakeProfit value: cannot be less than 10 pips Invalid StopLoss value: cannot be less than 20 pips TakeProfit & StopLoss are essential options EURUSD GBPUSD NZDUSD AUDUSD EURGBP BUY SELL NO ORDERS _ Entering Sell Zone _ Entering Buy Zone _ No Trades Zone E.A. to be inactive from: hr to hr

Roscoe
Here tryПосмотреть вложение ProfitHunter~.mq4

Roscoe

Почетный гражданин

Hi Iuzer,
Thanks.

I also decompiled yesterday the file but you have to change the date to make it work :

int start() {
int li_32;
int li_36;
if (Year() > 2006) {
Alert
return

Change date 2006 to 2026 for example and now it works.
I run some backtest but not good, only on EUR/CHF can work.
Anyway I checked this version with the file that is on one of the videos in the webpage and the ex4 files are different - don´t match.THis one is not the original EA.
The ex4 original file (profithunter.ex4 of the website is 24KB long, this one is less and also don´t have the trailing stop option.I think this version is for demostration purposes only.
Check there.

Roscoe

Roscoe

Почетный гражданин
Hi,

Backtest on EUR-CHF 5M TF (control points and 90%mod).
TP = 10
SL = 190

A=" Account Management"; Lots=0.1; MaxLots=100; MoneyManagement=true; Risk=1; ProfitMultiplier=2;

B=" Trading Control"; UseShadowTargets=true; TakeProfit=10; StopLoss=190; Slippage=3;

C=" Time Control"; TimeControl=false; FromTime1=0; ToTime1=0; FromTime2=0; ToTime2=0;

UseShadowTargets=true ???
Maybe time control must be adjusted to each pair.
Which hours are recommended??

Roscoe :)

Вложения

• ProfitHunterTest.rar
    102,6 КБ · Просмотры: 105
  • StrategyTester.htm-ProfitHunterEA.EUR-CHF-5M-2009.gif
    StrategyTester.htm-ProfitHunterEA.EUR-CHF-5M-2009.gif
    7,1 КБ · Просмотры: 103
  • StrategyTester.htm-ProfitHunterEA-EUR-CHF-5M-2009-90%M.gif
    StrategyTester.htm-ProfitHunterEA-EUR-CHF-5M-2009-90%M.gif
    7,8 КБ · Просмотры: 73

Iuzer

Местный житель
Hi Iuzer,
Thanks.

I also decompiled yesterday the file but you have to change the date to make it work :

int start() {
int li_32;
int li_36;
if (Year() > 2006) {
Alert
return

Change date 2006 to 2026 for example and now it works.
I run some backtest but not good, only on EUR/CHF can work.
Anyway I checked this version with the file that is on one of the videos in the webpage and the ex4 files are different - don´t match.THis one is not the original EA.
The ex4 original file (profithunter.ex4 of the website is 24KB long, this one is less and also don´t have the trailing stop option.I think this version is for demostration purposes only.
Check there.

Roscoe

With such SL all scalpers a such trend on a turn merge, and the original it or not I can not tell.

Here one more expert has found

Вложения

• ProfitHunter.rar
    2,3 КБ · Просмотры: 151

Roscoe

Почетный гражданин
With such SL all scalpers a such trend on a turn merge, and the original it or not I can not tell.

Here one more expert has found

Hi Iuzer,

Thanks for the link, but this is the same EA.
Is Trial version, not the original.

"\nTrial Version 1.3".

I attach here some image and new backtest :
Settings:
TP= 65
SL= 200
It would be interesting if someone can post the original EA.

Roscoe

Вложения

• ProHunter.rar
    44,8 КБ · Просмотры: 159
  • profithunter.gif
    profithunter.gif
    24 КБ · Просмотры: 153
  • StrategyTester.htm-PHunterEA-EUR-CHF-5M-65TP-200SL.gif
    StrategyTester.htm-PHunterEA-EUR-CHF-5M-65TP-200SL.gif
    6,9 КБ · Просмотры: 96

fxknight

Новичок форума
FX iRobot and FX Genius V2

Hello,
I am happy to join your group of very talented people and I am looking forward sharing my knowledge with your group as well. I don't speak russian so the best way is to write in english instead of using Google translate.
Recently I became interested and started to research the latency concept between 2 brokers like the FX Genius and FXiRobot uses _http://www.fxirobot.com]FX iROBOT. I know that the original FX Genius (V1.0) is a scam since it only works at the GCG broker or on demo accounts. However, I am really interested to find out what concept the developer used in the latest version of FX iRobot EA that works at ECN broker. Here is the link of the real live report: _http://www.4shared.com/file/185627283/21590759/FXi_ECN_statement.html
I will discuss very shortly the basis of the price latency concept for your reference since I believe it is worth exploring with an open mind. The concept is called "Tick Syncing" and it basically converts the tick timing coming in from a broker into a usable waveform such as Tick, 120ms, Tick, 24ms, Tick, 50ms etc. This is done for the Master and the Slave and the 2 waveforms are over-imposed onto each other to discover the phase between the 2 (if any). Whomever has the leading phase is considered to be the master and the lagger is the slave. The slave signal generates the trades at the ECN broker - same as in the FX iRobot case. I am curious to see if the developer has integrated this concept into the latest FX iRobot version. If someone has it already can you share it? I am attaching V2 of the FX Genius which is better than V1 but still not good enough for most brokers.

Regards

Вложения

• FX Genius Robot(2).rar
    12,6 КБ · Просмотры: 392

LUKA.

САМ ПО СЕБЕ
Hello,
I am happy to join your group of very talented people and I am looking forward sharing my knowledge with your group as well. I don't speak russian so the best way is to write in english instead of using Google translate.
Recently I became interested and started to research the latency concept between 2 brokers like the FX Genius and FXiRobot uses _http://www.fxirobot.com]FX iROBOT. I know that the original FX Genius (V1.0) is a scam since it only works at the GCG broker or on demo accounts. However, I am really interested to find out what concept the developer used in the latest version of FX iRobot EA that works at ECN broker. Here is the link of the real live report: _http://www.4shared.com/file/185627283/21590759/FXi_ECN_statement.html
I will discuss very shortly the basis of the price latency concept for your reference since I believe it is worth exploring with an open mind. The concept is called "Tick Syncing" and it basically converts the tick timing coming in from a broker into a usable waveform such as Tick, 120ms, Tick, 24ms, Tick, 50ms etc. This is done for the Master and the Slave and the 2 waveforms are over-imposed onto each other to discover the phase between the 2 (if any). Whomever has the leading phase is considered to be the master and the lagger is the slave. The slave signal generates the trades at the ECN broker - same as in the FX iRobot case. I am curious to see if the developer has integrated this concept into the latest FX iRobot version. If someone has it already can you share it? I am attaching V2 of the FX Genius which is better than V1 but still not good enough for most brokers.

Regards

Пользуйтесь переводчиком.

_http://www.translate.ru/Default.aspx/Text

Online-переводчик текста компании ПРОМТ: английский, русский, немецкий, французский, испанский, итальянский и португальский языки.

Вложения

• 8888.gif
    8888.gif
    110,2 КБ · Просмотры: 116

Sapper

Нет сетов. Это всё. Шарился я по форуму TSD. Наткнулся на ссылку и пошёл по ней. А там ещё ссылка, а там ещё... На пятой или шестой ссылке занесло меня на арабский форум. Ни одной знакомой буквы. Только вязь справа на лево.Там и качнул этот архивчик. Декомпельнул уже я. В оригинальном архиве были только ех4.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх