-https://www.fxblue.com/users/traderxps01

To Join Me

Private Message Me

Or

Use Contact Channels Skype Or Email

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Fund Manager

Активный участник
That is Solid Solid Solid I am really satisfied and glad with the setup presented

Here is Eurusd hitting Target in style I would say hahaaa
1f601.png

Посмотреть вложение 548049

Посмотреть вложение 548050

I am further short with target little further below

One may think I am stuck up with Usdcad Short Hahahaaa
1f601.png
Think again My mathematical management lets me no time to be stuck up Hahahaaa
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Посмотреть вложение 548051

However Mark My Words Short is still Heavily On with Usdcad so Tread Carefully These Waters

As is indicated Further Short in progress Moving Towards Target

Here is an update on Eurusd and Others

1721396595827.png

Target stands around 1.08500. Aside these are some hot bearish bars that can be remembered for long if one made money & enjoyed with it

I had shorted Gbpusd there yesterday. It took out my TP that is to my satisfaction and I shorted again as market will take it out since it crawled entire week

\/

1721396640651.png

1721396677665.png

Again these are some hot bearish bars that will be remembered for long. Further bearish target lies at around 1.24850 and below

If you followed Usdjpy was a Long with a Real Nice Setup there. Already took profit there and I am Long further for further Upside Targets

\/

1721396746101.png

Took Twice TP There

1721396785654.png

1721396828347.png

Further Upside Targets lies around 158.212

Now Usdcad is a Real Tricky One. Either I make money by solely my analysis or only by money management doesn’t matter as long as the goal that is profit and money making is achieved. Source can be anything Target must be achieved is EVERYTHING

Here is how it stays currently

1721396867691.png

I have waited entire one and a half week for this one

Let's see how it goes

Fund Manager

Активный участник
All this is registered on the Attached Account Monitoring.

Join me straight and You will grow with me in partnership. Let me know soon

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Where USDCAD is off I am off for the week. And So it is

That was a terrific gain for the weekend. I had intentionally placed the Take Profit below the Half No in this case 1.37500 and it wiped it in.

I cut short On EURUSD too as I have Bagged what I had come for in the Market

I will be looking to Close GBPUSD & USDJPY Trades too in a while in small profits as I have Taken Out What I Wanted

Here is the Outlook in a Nutshell

\/

USDCAD

1721402657863.png

1721402772126.png

That is x5 accounts of different sizes

EURUSD

1721402854325.png

1721402886936.png

I will enjoy the W eekend

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Trading if doing this business successfully requires alot of precise timing of entries. For that one has to schedule and schedule hours precisely and not miss it. Missing it can result in big or unmanageable dd that would cause further wrong actions to be taken

Price couldnt break off for several hours and tight bearish bar was a bearish sign straight

EURUSD Update

1721742320447.png

1721742513995.png

Going for a larger target against a small dd in balance is the only way to have growth for as much as possible you can call it risk to reward or whatever in Terms Of Numbers its simple as Going for Larger Number Change in Profit and keeping the Other Side least as possible. Also keeping dd in equity and not in balance as long as possible is a solid idea if one has a mathematical edge over the moves

Currently we look for small target. Once its off. I will go for more. Still week is young and Direction is not clear

USDJPY Short is maintained until Target Hit

GBPUSD since its more volatile then EURUSD its best to have some time or to give it more time then LATTER until direction is Clear

USDCAD I have changed to Short as its hitting solid levels on top. Made one solid Bearish Pinbar on H4 to further confirm direction. At times in my experience I have noticed USDCAD tells correct direction before all others in the bucket meaning EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY in short what I mean is if USDCAD has developed a short a solid short that would translate into a EURUSD & GBPUSD Long sooner or Later USDJPY follows the suit but slowly lagging way behind

Here is the USDCAD Update

1721742574063.png

Currently small target We go for Big Later once becomes more clearer

Fund Manager

Активный участник
Are you watching the Account?

Its Live Account

Link To It: -https://www.fxblue.com/users/traderxps01

If you want to Copy Let Me Know

We Can Discuss Deal

Here is the Monthly Profit Outlook of the Live Account Monitoring Shown

\/