Делюсь Граалем

сибиряк-патр.

Местный знаток
если покрутить время открытия, тейки и стопы, машули и открытие с увеличенным лотом после убытка то так.
но это подгон под историю , и вероятность прибыли в будущем нулик.
всех благ.
Ну так и есть ппмс. А дальше надо фиьтры искать и добовлять.

Genry_05

Отдыхает
Продолжаем тестить
PAMA GannGrid_indv4.3_D +MACD

Привет всем! Вот, состряпала сегодня грааль. Каким боком PAMA GannGrid к Ганну не знаю, по моей просьбе добавили алерт на стрелки. Стрелка на покупку на чёрном фоне плохо видна, в настройках нет. Если кто подправит, было бы хорошо. Пробывала торговать по индюку в чистом виде, получалось не очень. Добавила MACD, стало гораздо лучше, может кто предложит вместо MACD свой фильтр. ТФ 30, евра. Тестируйте.:not-bad:
1699983312157.png

Вложения

• PAMA GannGrid_oscv4.3 Alert.mq4
    42,5 КБ · Просмотры: 226
  • PAMA GannGrid_indv4.3_D (1).mq4
    46 КБ · Просмотры: 219

feniks888

Почетный гражданин
Кто в курсе, что за индикатор? И если есть скиньте посмотреть

Вложения

• 321.png
    321.png
    81,1 КБ · Просмотры: 666

Genry_05

Отдыхает

Вложения

• PAMA GannGrid_ind4.3.mq4
    42,4 КБ · Просмотры: 150
  • PAMA GannGrid_oscv4.3 Alert.mq4
    43 КБ · Просмотры: 149

Genry_05

Отдыхает

Genry_05

Отдыхает
Ганна торгую. квадрат 144 и еще пару методов
Там тема 18 года, вообще мне кажется параболик обычный
ноги индюка растут на ФФ с 2010: PAMA GannGrid System
####################
SwingMan Jan 22, 2010 14:09
Hi Gann-Experts,
here a nice indicator for trend analysis!

In the last days I read an interesting old book: "The Ultimate Breakthrough in Market Turning Point Detection" from Jeffrey Cuddy:
-----------------------------------
Description of The Ultimate Breakthrough in Market Turning Point Detection
The 'first of its kind' unique trading book introduces the author's specialized turning point detection method, known as PAMA - the Pivotal Area of Market Analysis. Using a small but powerful arsenal of new technical techniques, PAMA monitors the market daily, then steps up its analytical focus when a potential turn zone is detected. Once that Pivotal Area is confirmed (which is done in real time) the method turns to eight conclusive price patterns and two original charting techniques to identify the ideal entry or exit day for your trade. The accuracy of PAMA's trade signals - recently described as 'coming close as is humanly possible to calling every major pivot point' - is unparalleled.

Jeff Cuddy's presentation of the PAMA Method is laid out in precisely the same sequence as his original creation (and subsequent application) of this brilliant trading idea.

- In Section I the inner working so the system are spelled out - each rule, price pattern and chart-based technique.

- Section II pits PAMA against the stock market. Walk-through examples illustrate the method and action trading the Dow from 1987 to 1995 (a period in which PAMA nearly doubled the return of 'buy and hold'.)

- Section III concludes the book with a detailed analysis of PAMA applied to Jeff Cuddy's current area of interest - the futures markets.

- I have tried to programe the grids using the default GridGann in Metatrader. If it gives visual problems after drawing the grids, restart the indicator.

- The main grid has default 36 squares between the high and low of the analysis interval, and the space between the GannGrids is default 8. You can draw all 36 grids, or only the main grids (every fourth).
With this formula, we have for every pair or for every time frame, the same visual scale for trend analysis!

I think the indicator is very suitable for long term trading: you can print the charts, analyse the up and down chan
nels, draw the trading levels and track the orders.

To develop a trading system with this indicator, first search the web for information about the GannGrids.
The basic idea is to determine if the prices reverse for example from an up-channel in a down-channel (45 channels). The stop losses can be placed four squares above the purchase price.

I would be glad if someone uses the system in practice and would like to report his experience!
Forexcube, скрин:
1700177366888.png 1700177643856.png

Последнее редактирование:

Борщов А.Н.

Активный участник
Ганна торгую. квадрат 144 и еще пару методов

ноги индюка растут на ФФ с 2010: PAMA GannGrid System
####################
SwingMan Jan 22, 2010 14:09
Hi Gann-Experts,
here a nice indicator for trend analysis!

In the last days I read an interesting old book: "The Ultimate Breakthrough in Market Turning Point Detection" from Jeffrey Cuddy:
Description of The Ultimate Breakthrough in Market Turning Point Detection
The 'first of its kind' unique trading book introduces the author's specialized turning point detection method, known as PAMA - the Pivotal Area of Market Analysis. Using a small but powerful arsenal of new technical techniques, PAMA monitors the market daily, then steps up its analytical focus when a potential turn zone is detected. Once that Pivotal Area is confirmed (which is done in real time) the method turns to eight conclusive price patterns and two original charting techniques to identify the ideal entry or exit day for your trade. The accuracy of PAMA's trade signals - recently described as 'coming close as is humanly possible to calling every major pivot point' - is unparalleled.

Jeff Cuddy's presentation of the PAMA Method is laid out in precisely the same sequence as his original creation (and subsequent application) of this brilliant trading idea.

- In Section I the inner working so the system are spelled out - each rule, price pattern and chart-based technique.

- Section II pits PAMA against the stock market. Walk-through examples illustrate the method and action trading the Dow from 1987 to 1995 (a period in which PAMA nearly doubled the return of 'buy and hold'.)

- Section III concludes the book with a detailed analysis of PAMA applied to Jeff Cuddy's current area of interest - the futures markets.

- I have tried to programe the grids using the default GridGann in Metatrader. If it gives visual problems after drawing the grids, restart the indicator.

- The main grid has default 36 squares between the high and low of the analysis interval, and the space between the GannGrids is default 8. You can draw all 36 grids, or only the main grids (every fourth).
With this formula, we have for every pair or for every time frame, the same visual scale for trend analysis!

I think the indicator is very suitable for long term trading: you can print the charts, analyse the up and down chan
nels, draw the trading levels and track the orders.

To develop a trading system with this indicator, first search the web for information about the GannGrids.
The basic idea is to determine if the prices reverse for example from an up-channel in a down-channel (45 channels). The stop losses can be placed four squares above the purchase price.

I would be glad if someone uses the system in practice and would like to report his experience!
Forexcube, скрин:
Посмотреть вложение 527376 Посмотреть вложение 527377

Игорь1

Вложения

• Васе.png
    Васе.png
    387,6 КБ · Просмотры: 413

juror

Гуру форума
Из сундука достал машку,
"Она, хоть техничка, смотрится прилично,
А ежели разденется – Бриджит Бурдо.