Русская система!

SilverKZ

Элитный участник
Не совсем понятно. Если не трудно, расставьте лоты.

HTML:
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай        1 лот	селл	         1 лот
бай-лимит		селл-стоп	
бай-лимит		селл-стоп	
бай-лимит		селл-стоп	
бай-лимит		селл-стоп

سيرجي كيروف

Местный знаток
Не совсем понятно. Если не трудно, расставьте лоты.

HTML:
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай-стоп		селл-лимит	
бай        1 лот	селл	         1 лот
бай-лимит		селл-стоп	
бай-лимит		селл-стоп	
бай-лимит		селл-стоп	
бай-лимит		селл-стоп

все верно(только стоповых в 2 раза больше чем лимитных
и закрытие убыточной цепочки на откате от нуля до +10 пунктов только при профите другой цепочки
не забудь показать сову
у коннекта 15 версий было и тз всех в одну невтолкать

Последнее редактирование:

markiel

Новичок форума
Very good !!!!!!!!

Expire 31-01-2018 also in Real Account

Start Real: 25.000$

Default set is very niceeeeeeeeee :)

Вложения

• EA BEAST.ex4
    14,4 КБ · Просмотры: 112
  • Report 2002-2017.PNG
    Report 2002-2017.PNG
    14,2 КБ · Просмотры: 303

markiel

Новичок форума
Good Sunday

* ciao *

Вложения

• Report 2002-2017.PNG
    Report 2002-2017.PNG
    28,9 КБ · Просмотры: 291
  • EA BEAST.ex4
    14 КБ · Просмотры: 112

HYDRA6

Активный участник
homjcv
у меня вот так

Последнее редактирование:

markiel

Новичок форума
do not worry I use the official historian of MetaTrader you are sure that it does not fall into the use of my clients since 2008 and since 2004 by the private funds that I manage.

Elvis Burunduk

Элитный участник
:facepalm: На скринах тестерного прогона - просадка 95%. :not-good:
Это гарантированный слив на реале.. :laugh:

markiel

Новичок форума
I'm going to repeat for the last time you have "Professionals" or at least someone thinks they are that the tests have no value working well in VPS on Real and non-gaming accounts !!!!!!!!!!

markiel

Новичок форума
Trading is done only for people who want to EARN DO NOT PLAY for me the time is MONEY not to respond to bullshit like yours !!!! if you want to compare my skype is: trade_98

markiel

Новичок форума
I was adopted until the age of 16 then I graduated in computer science in the United States now I live in Italy for 17 years, which for me is the most beautiful place in the world, obviously after my beloved Russia

markiel

Новичок форума
That's all so do not think !!!! who thinks is dead !!! act !!!! put the money and get rich !!!!!!!

markiel

Новичок форума
Profit Medium Days For me The Trading not is Game is work since 1998.... and I do not show the real accounts because I do not have to report to anyone only to myself and to my team that daily pays me to make profits and creating management funds all over the world... the last thing I tell you is that the human being has yet to learn many things ..... especially to fly low ... and to learn from others with great humility and less greed ..... ;)

Вложения

• PROFIT MEDIUM DAYS.PNG
    PROFIT MEDIUM DAYS.PNG
    48,7 КБ · Просмотры: 99

ZIKILO

Элитный участник
I'm going to repeat for the last time you have "Professionals" or at least someone thinks they are that the tests have no value working well in VPS on Real and non-gaming accounts !!!!!!!!!!

Серьезная предьява! не оспоришь. А зачем тогда выкладывать советник и скрывать все параметры для торговли? Может надо было монитор реальной торговли показать тогда? В общем нам вас не понять, итальянских трейдеров, акул -форекса!

Верх