СВЕЖАТИНКА [последние торговые эксперты]

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

robbye67

Интересующийся
[lang=en]Attractive until they decide to keep your money and your winnings. You hire a lawyer and when you get to court, they say that they aren't under any regulatory agency and therefore, the only rules they have to follow are theirs and they can change them at any time. No, I am not making this up. This is what I read that one of the big brokers did with their clients in court before they became regulated (I think FXCM). I can't remember that other large unregulated forex firm that ran off with the investors money and because they weren't regulated there was little legal recourse (this happened several years ago). The purpose of companies is isolation the owners from legal recourse; therefore, if I open an unregulated company and decide in the future to steal funds from the clients, all I have to do is convert the money to a liquid form so it can't be traced and take it from hand and put it in my other hand. The clients can only come after the company which is now cash poor and I am not legally responsible for the actions of the company. This what is called isolation in legal terms. In the marketing and con game it is called bait and switch. You entice the mark in with many good offerings and change the game when it is to your advantage. I have a bridge in Brooklyn that you might be interested in. Like I said in an earlier post of mine, I try to learn from other victims so I don't become one. You can treat forex as a business or a hobby; the main difference is that business is business and therefore have a higher chance of success. I have yet to see a hobby make any serious money.

fxtradingguide.com/will-your-forex-broker-go-out-of-business/[/lang]

Geokom

Новичок форума
не очень, второй ночной скальпер. надеюсь ты на ониксе не видел мониторинг...
(его там держат для заманки)

Недопонял...
Ищу советник или советники - выдающие в комментах
фразу - Swaves
и
- Hunter EA v2.0

Кто знает - подскажите.

A1ex

~~~~~
Может кто нибудь помочь ломануть _http://www.onlinedisk.ru/file/439297/ GelanTrawler 3.0

ewes

Новичок форума
Привет всем!
Предлагаю вашему вниманию модернизированную и руссифицированную систему OnlyProft H4
К системе прилагаются индикаторы,шаблон и советник, который будет подсказывать вам где ставить ордера...
Вобщем довольно интересное решение по автоматизации торговли в достаточно известной МТС
Да прибудет с нами профит!:)

имя файлов и каталогов показывает непонятные символы.
screen1.jpg

rusty1975

Прохожий
[lang=fr]hi Kazuma ,

can you give me more informations on revers ea please , which indicators it uses

thanks for this forum .
if you can , can you reply in english please

Rusty[/lang]

jeywhistle

Интересующийся
[langtitle=en]I don't know[/langtitle]

[lang=en]_http://www.theforexmillionaires.com/ Trading Systems|Best Trading System|Best Trading Systems[/lang]

naub80

Новичок форума
Люди киньте плиз рабочий
Forex Harvester, а то у меня все версии какие-то глючные.
Спасибо.

celica

Прохожий
[lang=en]ABHA-SEMFOR SYSTEM.

Look at the picture below.
INDICATOR:
1: ABHA Center Timing Signal AVG
2: 3 level zz Semfor

GOOD FOR > SCALPING (M1 / M5) OR LONG TERM (H1 / H4).

BUT.. can anyone code it into an EA ??

Easy Rule.. < BUY - when ABHA indicator shows green >
<SELL - when ABHA indicator shows red>

Please give your hand, so that we could share togehter.[/lang]

Вложения

• abha-semfor system.gif
    abha-semfor system.gif
    51,1 КБ · Просмотры: 500
  • ABHA-SEMFOR.rar
    4,7 КБ · Просмотры: 308

kodevi

Заблокирован
Шикарные результаты. Может кто нибудь достать данную систему?

Yes... вот он грааль... улыбнуло. да так и делай торгуй без стопов и большими объемами, тогда прибыль будет бооольшая и без убыточная. такая же как на ,,нарисованном,, стейте. удачи )))
:)

ichimoku75

Новичок форума
[langtitle=en]EA working with MTF ichimoku[/langtitle]

[lang=en]hello,

if you have one EA working with MTF ichimoku
please share it

thank you[/lang]

kodevi

Заблокирован
[lang=en]ABHA-SEMFOR SYSTEM.

Look at the picture below.
INDICATOR:
1: ABHA Center Timing Signal AVG
2: 3 level zz Semfor
-----------------------------------------

Там все рисуется,не тратьте время.

да, индикаторам уже более 2 лет. и до сих пор их ни кто не смог улучшить, а новички продолжают им увлекаться...
...ищите формации. сигнал там где его уже нет... то есть, места где происходит ,,развод,, толпы. это достигается терпением...

naub80

Новичок форума
Есть у кого вот этот робот.
Первый раз встречаю
_http://www.bestexpertadvisors.com/tradechimp/ Trade Chimp | Renegade FX

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх