Торгуем онлайн.

com.bvv

Местный знаток
Последнее редактирование модератором:

TonyGun

Активный участник
It makes no sense to be exposed several times, for example selling AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY is silly because they are correlated.
Secondly the dashboard you are using is free on another forum from a guy who is asking for Paypal donation, if it worked it would not be offered to the public. It is basicly a currency strength meter board, you are buying strong currencies against weakest currencies for the day. GRIN.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

com.bvv

Местный знаток
It makes no sense to be exposed several times, for example selling AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY is silly because they are correlated.
Secondly the dashboard you are using is free on another forum from a guy who is asking for Paypal donation, if it worked it would not be offered to the public. It is basicly a currency strength meter board, you are buying strong currencies against weakest currencies for the day. GRIN.
You are not right.
The panel is used for ease of management.
All logical formulas have been rewritten by me for my strategy.
I do not sell or advertise anything.

" for example selling AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY is silly because they are correlated."
You don't know anything about correlation))

TonyGun

Активный участник
You are not right.
The panel is used for ease of management.
All logical formulas have been rewritten by me for my strategy.
I do not sell or advertise anything.

" for example selling AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY is silly because they are correlated."
You don't know anything about correlation))
AUDJPY_2021-12-03_13-20-38.pngNZDJPY_2021-12-03_13-20-25.png
Christmas father will bring you a pair of glasses if you don't see the correlation.

Andreika12345

Гуру форума
Чуйка сработала и перенес стоп обратно за хай. Уже недолго ждать думаю. Пора бы вниз пойти паре, пятница все-таки...
EURUSDH4.png

Lapusya

VIP-участник

Вложения

• 85.PNG
    85.PNG
    106,6 КБ · Просмотры: 24

кукурузник

VIP-участник
...а я по старинке , как три дня назад увидел , показал тут ,
так ничто там не поменялось , кирпич,его грызут , куда грызут
туда и торговать...хи..хи.
Screenshot_3.png

Andreika12345

Гуру форума
Все же тяпница дает небольшое движение для евро... Может и здесь вниз пробьет линию с отработкой до тейк профита...
EURUSDH4.png

angel999

Гуру форума
А почему не взять "синицу"?
по евре еще топать и топать до 1,12, синицы сейчас еще нет вообще на горизонте даже. А крыть сейчас чтобы зачем????? чтобы перезайти снова в продажи по худжей цене???? Это что? такой метод извращения? ))))

Верх